[at-l] Speaking of Felix

Art Cloutman Art at crystalacresnh.com
Sat Jul 24 21:31:36 CDT 2010

I'm heading out tomorrow morning to see if I can meet Felix and Pilot
on top of Mt Moosilauke.  I plan to do a loop hike and spend the
evening with them on the trail.  I'm out of shape and out of sync as
to packing my stuff.  I have packed and unpacked two different
backpacks but I'm still not sure if I'm bringing the right stuff.  I
suppose it really does not matter since it will be only one night.
Hope he is on schedule or else I will have spent all this time
figuring out that it doesn't make too much difference. I'll write you
a report on Monday.
--

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman