[at-l] check in - how about you guys....

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 05:41:08 CDT 2010

Hi it's Marsha...

I'm home in Cleveland - and hello Kelly - great to hear from you.

I have osteo, asthma, degenerative every damn thing but I'm stubborn as hell so I keep it goin. I tell ya, I think I'm the most stubborn person I know besides Felix.

I'm leaving for the ADKs in a few days for several weeks. You think just once I'd stop in to see Jim Bullard. This year I'm taking my Nikon, so look out Jim.  I'm kayaking on the Hudson, no garnite mining, probably just day hikes as I love to cook a big meal as everyone waits for me in Hadley :) Wicked wicked recipes. Lots of pies. Taking my 2 chihuahuas.

Worried about the PA Ruck, of course, because we lost our home and we sort of moved it over to Blackburn, but we had to change the date to a later one. I'm still looking hard for another location, but for right now there is none.

Always looking for a new home on the AT somewhere, haven't found her yet, but I will.

I've been sailing on Lake Erie. It's therapeutic. It's wonderful, and it's everything I dreamt it would be. My O'Day 22 footer is named The StarLyte, what else. It's a sweet ride.

Love to all...

Marsha

StarLyte