[at-l] A voice from the past....

Ken Bennett bennett.ken at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 14:16:15 CDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 10:44 PM, <JaZZmanDU at aol.com> wrote:

>  I don't use'lee say much on here, just a trip report every coupla YEARS,
> but Kelly's who'd brung me inta the at-l, and mosta my epistles had
> somethintado with Kelly, so here's a toast to Kellygovols's return to the
> conversations, and i will listen quietsilently in, glass to the wall.

Any chance you're the same Jazzman I hiked with for a few days southbound in
Tennessee in or around May 2003 or so? Spent a night at Kincora? That
Jazzman was cooking on a wood stove and carrying fresh onions, peppers,
garlic, etc.  If so, howyadoin? and if not, no worries.

Oh, and Hi Kelly!

Ken B
Big Cranky