[at-l] Sweet!

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 15:59:42 CDT 2010

I love it when trip logistics start falling together...

Called the canoe outfitter/bunkhouse in Ely, booked the last room for two
nights...
But they didn't want to shuttle for just one person (or one person not
renting gear from them... I think they're supposed to have a chauffeur
license then)...

So they referred me to another guy... who's bringing a van load to the
airport to leave on the plane I'm coming in on... so, since the van is there
anyway, and would be going back empty... I get by on half fair :-)

So airfare booked, shuttle booked, room booked. Now I need to get all the
stuff in my living room into a mail drop and my pack!

skeeter