[at-l] OT: The trail of my life

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 05:52:53 CDT 2010

Better than yours, so far. Got up early. Daughter-in-law Jen and her sister
were heading home to Austin, TX today. They plan to drive the 1800 miles in
two days. I hope their trip goes well.

I'll send healing thoughts your way eArThworm. I don't know what sort of
thoughts help find a new dentist.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jim-bullard.photoshelter.com/