[at-l] OT: The trail of my life

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 10:05:15 CDT 2010

HI Linda,

Sorry to hear about your wonderful day.

My sister just went through rotator cuff surgery.  She recovered
quickly and the therapy is giving her more mobility than she's had for
quite some time.  Stick with it.

Sorry to hear about the shingles.  I've had a couple of bouts.  If
it's not too late, get the antiivirals.  Gotta start them within two
days of the rash appearing.

As for the dentist, I've got a great dentist in Thailand.  Costs a
fraction of what they charge here.  :-)  Don't need your car there,
either.  LOL

Ah well...

Hope you're feeling better soon,

Mara