[at-l] OT: The trail of my life

Bob Quinn bob.quinn1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 28 10:14:27 CDT 2010

Keep your spirits up rainy days always end, and the sun shines again.  I did
2 miles on the treadmill this morning 80 degrees at 7:00 AM with 80 percent
humidity whew.  It has been that way for 2 months now.  I can not see a darn
thing, does not matter if my car runs or not I can not drive it anyway use
public transportation if you live where they have it.  A good book is better
than TV any day.  Sometimes I feel like a dog begging people to take me for
a walk in the woods, but life is still good.