[at-l] OT: The trail of my life

fosterp599 fosterp599 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 28 11:18:03 CDT 2010

Hey Linda, Ihope that today is abetter day than yesterday for you.  I, too
have a torn rotator cuff, instead of surgery my dr prescribed theorapy and
it has helped.  I have had shingles and they hurt but I got over it.
Knowing you a little bit, if you were put in a cell you would still live
independently.  I am 79 and I walked 5 miles today.
Foster Parsons
First Pilgrim