[at-l] Aldha newsletter

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 14:09:13 CDT 2010

Some of you may know that in my secret identity I am the editor of the Aldha newsletter.

Some of you who are members of Aldha (& if you are not I invite you to become one) get your newsletter through snail mail. If you cannot print out a copy or you want a permanent copy for your archives that is just fine.

But if you just use it to line the bird cage then I would really like you to consider getting a pdf copy by email.

Here is the summer issue: http://www.aldha.org/newsletr/10summer.pdf

You will notice that not only is it in color but there are extra pages that are not in your black & white copy.

Happy hiking,

hikermiker