[at-l] Comm device for AT and other eastern trails

nightwalker.at@gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 16:11:44 CDT 2010

We just got a pair of HTC Eris Droids. They do everything, including hanging up on telemarketers.

$49.00, buy one get one free. The 8gb MicroSDHC card that came in them can be bought for $20.00 apiece (on a good day). Therefore, we paid $5.00 for each phone. We extended our contract for two years, and our monthly payment didn't change. I found 10 batteries for 45 + 3 shipping on EBay.

THAT is some cool stuff, boys and girls!