[at-l] Plans...

Ken Bennett bennett.ken at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 16:55:00 CDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 5:26 PM, Mark Hudson <mvhudson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Box of goodies showed up from REI...
> Between that and grabbing a few extras each time I'm in the grocery store
> the maildrops should come together pretty easy...
>
> Gotta make a run to Trader Joe's too :-)

Oh, yeah, my favorite trail food store -- Trader Joe's. Actually, my
favorite store period. Wish the nearest TJs was closer than 75 minutes away.
Oh well, we've been petitioning for years to no avail.

We've been doing the same sort of stocking up on our regular grocery trips.
This year's section hike is only 10 days or so, not a big expense for food,
but it's nice to see the pile growing a bit.

--Ken