[at-l] We've got Smoke

Art Cloutman Art at crystalacresnh.com
Tue Jun 1 18:43:28 CDT 2010

Thank you Gianajim,  I did contact MetroCast on
Friday.  The technician I talked with did not
have an answer and was about to connect me with
someone else when I lost contact with him.  In
the mean time my children and grandchildren
arrived from Connecticut for the weekend so I
have had little time to get on line until today.

Amazingly, Burnie the young woman whose PCT
journal I have been transcribing has sent me
nothing for two weeks.  Several days worth of
journal entries were on my email list right after
your message.  My wife says I lead a charmed
life.  Things just seem to straighten themselves
out.  She says it p$%$#@#$%s her off.

Gabby

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman