[at-l] We've got Smoke

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Tue Jun 1 19:31:57 CDT 2010

Re: [at-l] We've got SmokeYou're welcome.  See my last email for an update.  The problem is not, as was first thought, with a Metrocast server, but with a trailjournals server.  Although I guess if you're on the trailjournals side, you might argue that Metrocast is too tight on their security processes.  For my nickel, its hard to have too much security, and trailjournals.com is the only web site that I can't get into.
   So I guess the ball is in the court of the trailjournals managers/tech staff.
vs, Jim