[at-l] We've got Smoke

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Tue Jun 1 22:16:59 CDT 2010

Check my last email Art.  The Metrocast tech guys I talked to were able to get to the site via another way (secret techie backchannel??) and found an email address.  They were able to send them a long note about the problem and use me and my email address as the POC, but I didn't hear from them today.  The term DNS means "domain name server"; that's apparently what converts addresses to something that computers understand and tells them how to route messages to the next server.  Apparently its real important for security reasons for this server to be configured properly.