[at-l] A. T. Museum today

Steve Landis s.landis at comcast.net
Sun Jun 6 12:41:51 CDT 2010

Yes, we ended up riding in around 1:30 for a couple of hours, guess we
missed each other. We did get there in time for the last of the barbecue
chicken. Didn't spend too much time in the museum but we live close by
and can go back on a less crowded less humid day.  All in all very
nicely done, kudos to all involved.
And oh yeah, Donna said to say hello to Felix, at least that's what I
think she said.

Steve