[at-l] FREEBIRD!!!!

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 12:03:26 CDT 2010

I'm so excited I simply can't stand myself..... Michael will be getting on a plane very soon and will be flying home.  Well maybe not directly home.  He has much paperwork to do once they are stateside to remove the unit from Federal command and return it back under the state.  They also have to turn in equipment and do a few other things over the next short while......BUT HE'S ON HIS WAY HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to make this hiking related... we hope to finish the 900 miles in the Smokies as soon as possible!  :)
 Tenacious Tanasi