[at-l] The new phone books are here!!!

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Thu Jun 10 19:57:07 CDT 2010

Kent Gardam wrote:
> Oil cans?  How old are you anyway?  Do you still have a spout that you
> pierce the top of the can with?  Are you sure you aren't Granny
> Gatewood in disguise?  Or maybe Jan?  She's old isn't she?   :)
>
> Oh and speaking of hikes, when do I get to read Jan's book on her AT hike?

Oh....I'm definitely old enough to remember those oil cans. And, one of
my first jobs involved me using one of those nifty metal
'insert-a-spouts'.   (I'm guessin' you aren't familiar with Navin R.
Johnson)

And, you can read Jan's book any time you want. Her birthday is
Tuesday...so, maybe you should read it before then....

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98