[at-l] Thru-Hiker Location

Gary Buffington gbuff at cox.net
Sat Jun 12 11:15:29 CDT 2010

Can anyone help these folks?  The following was posted on Trail Journals on June 10.

"Our Heather ("Crafty") is thru-hiking the AT and should be around Catawba VA these days. We have not heard from her and are concerned. Do you know her? If you do, would you mind letting us know when you last saw her and where, or even better please ask her (or leave her a note) to call her Aunt Julie and Uncle Tim? Thank you so much. We are proud of her and happy she is fulfilling her dream but we are concerned. Thanks again. Tim timothydevine05 at yahoo.com."

Bear Bag