[at-l] Old Food

Gary Buffington gbuff at cox.net
Sat Jun 12 15:02:05 CDT 2010

I likewise found some outdated dehydrated Lipton's, but from 2000.  However, mine had been partially eaten probably by mice and we don't (think) we have mice around here.  So could it be that we brought food home from the trail that had been eaten by mice on the trail?   We saw the most mice at Katahdin Stream so it is possible that we brought the stuff home from our last night and these were Maine mice.  I'm happy to donate this to a needy hiker, or perhaps the new museum, or maybe it could be added to Felix's stuff and a good hiker feed prepared!
Bear Bag 2000