[at-l] The new phone books are here!!!

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 23:43:18 CDT 2010

Gents,

If you're going to be teasing me and crave that prompt smackdown, ya better
cc: me, boys. Internet time is spotty this summer.

By the way, as it happened, I was here yesterday night with The Jerk.
Where were you all?

And, more to the point,  where was the food?

(And Kent - ain't happening; cuddle with your netbook:
http://www.trailjournals.com/liteshoe)

He hates CANS!
;-)

Old Shoe

>Oil cans?? How old are you anyway?? Do you still have a spout that you
pierce the top of the can with?? Are you sure you aren't Granny Gatewood in
disguise?? Or maybe Jan?? She's old >isn't she??? :)
?

--
"The Ordinary Adventurer"
A new backpacking adventure book