[at-l] ATC

hopeful_2003 at comcast.net hopeful_2003 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 13 22:30:03 CDT 2010

Said Felix, "Does the ATC hold/accept mail for thru-hikers?"

Do you mean at Harpers Ferry? I had a package sent there in '03 and there were several others there too. Now that I think about it, I found it funny that there was such a stir over what was in my long, narrow, triangle box. I had some replacement hiking poles sent to me. When folks get in a contest trying to guess what is in a long, skinny triangle shaped box, they're spending too much time in the office!  Hopeful