[at-l] 5

Michael Henderson MichaelH at ospreypacks.com
Mon Jun 14 13:53:14 CDT 2010

Goddard, VT - love the view, and the fog, and the resonance when Pokey hits her head in the morning (which she did nearly every morning in a shelter since I joined up with Felix' posse at Jeffers Brook).
Blue Mtn, GA - great sunrise, and nearly cut my thumb off.
Cloud Pond, ME - just an awesome setting.
Rausch Gap, PA - love the stonework, and the heavy metals in the water.
The Perch, NH - don't know many thruhikers that use this, but I've used it a bunch on section hikes - may be the steepest location of any shelter.  Pokey would have had a VERY sore head.

Ke Kaahawe
AT92 TYT94 LT01