[at-l] Test assistance

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 10:45:15 CDT 2010

Computer Associates has made junk since the 90s. Not surprised! Norton is
just as bad.

Tell her to delete that one and install Avira Free. It shows one "buy me" ad
per day, and is the best of the Windows free AV setups. AVG is good, but it
gets bloated by updates *very* fast, and seriously slows the computer down.

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Jim Bullard <jim.bullard at gmail.com> wrote:

> I appreciate your suggestion Frank but that is a techie solution, not a
> Stephanie solution. :-)

It probably thinks Google is a virus. :-) I disagree. Especially since I
have one of their phones.

How is yours working out? Best thing since whole wheat bread, as far as I'm
concerned. (It's a Linux phone, by the way!)