[at-l] Ticks--revisted

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 08:53:33 CDT 2010

First, I have to admit that to get information out of Jon, my tick-bitten sweetie, I'd probably have to take up waterboarding.  However, they took some blood for a test and gave him a week's worth of antibiotics and told him to make an appointment to see his regular doctor right away.  (He's making that appointment today.)

And they told him to take Zertec.  What in the world is that for?   Of course, he didn't ask any questions.  (Twenty years in the Army Special Forces; he knows how to take and give orders.  No questions asked.)

Anyone know why you'd take Zertec for Lyme?

Joan