[at-l] Chili

hopeful_2003 at comcast.net hopeful_2003 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 16 09:16:26 CDT 2010

And, as it just so happens, they also serve chili there...
-"Camo"

And egg salad sandwiches! The cafe lady was putting egg salad sandwiches out just as I arrived in the visitor center. As she set one down, I picked it up. You'd think they'd be used to such behavior but she eyed me real suspiciously..... go figure.

Speaking setting them down... hey Liteshoe, do you set thing down or sit them down? Does a chicken sit or set when she has eggs ( which is related to sandwiches ); does she lay or lie? Chickens and cafe ladies live very complicated lives. Speaking Tennessee is much easier than English.   Hopeful