[at-l] Skeets? You there? Fw: Navigate the North Woods

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 14:12:09 CDT 2010

Hate to sponge off of everyone's posts, but all I can do lately seems to be limited to reading. (I do love seeing everyone's name go by. HATED to miss the AT Museum opening; hope Wanchor's tick gets tocked; I'm glad to read of Chainsaw's bees' knees; and everyone in-between...)

BUT FOR SKEETERBAIT -- thought you'd probably have these, or need them!!! (Or not! You're hitting the Sup. Hiking Trail, aren't you! Not Voyageur/BoundaryWaters.... Hmmm.)

Alright, back to the grindie.

slow-toe

(Malcontents welcome to comment.)