[at-l] Chili

hopeful_2003 at comcast.net hopeful_2003 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 16 17:45:02 CDT 2010

Said Liteshoe , "We'll have to turn to that ultimate authority on English, Nina " WaterFalll " Mom for the final "English major" verdict."

To which Hopeful replied (after he groaned):  I was afraid you'd bring WaterFall into this. Last time I gave her something to read, she just pursed her lips, stood arms akimbo and wagged her head in disdain . It was humiliating. When she stormed off, I thought she was going to toss her cookies or some such but she went to call the literary license police. I think it has some thing to do with SEC rivalry, either that or something else. Hopeful