[at-l] Chili

Carla & Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Wed Jun 16 18:14:57 CDT 2010

So does she have one of these:

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p28/trucker48101/grammarbadge.jpg

Chainsaw

----- Original Message -----
From: <hopeful_2003 at comcast.net>
To: "Jan Lite" <liteshoe at gmail.com>
Cc: "Nina Rogers" <infpeace at gmail.com>; "Nina Rogers"
<Nina.Rogers at drakesoftware.com>; "at-l" <at-l at backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Chili

Said Liteshoe , "We'll have to turn to that ultimate authority on English,
Nina " WaterFalll " Mom for the final "English major" verdict."

To which Hopeful replied (after he groaned): I was afraid you'd bring
WaterFall into this. Last time I gave her something to read, she just pursed
her lips, stood arms akimbo and wagged her head in disdain . It was
humiliating. When she stormed off, I thought she was going to toss her cookies
or some such but she went to call the literary license police. I think it has
some thing to do with SEC rivalry, either that or something else. Hopeful