[at-l] Chili

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Thu Jun 17 08:06:31 CDT 2010

... Hopeful replied (after he groaned):  I was afraid you'd bring
WaterFall into this. Last time I gave her something to read, she just
pursed her lips, stood arms akimbo and wagged her head in disdain. It
was humiliating. When she stormed off, I thought she was going to toss
her cookies or some such but she went to call the literary license
police. I think it has some thing to do with SEC rivalry, either that or
something else.

Toss cookies? I'm more likely to bake cookies. :)

As long as you pledge your allegiance to LSU, you can write anything you
want and I won't criticize it.

Waterfall