[at-l] Chili

hopeful_2003 at comcast.net hopeful_2003 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 20:15:48 CDT 2010

Pledge allegiance to LSU!!?? I wind up being one of them transient objects on accounta all the folks around here would run me off!  What kind'o cookies?  Hopeful ... who was always real partial to them oatmeal raisin ones.

PS, President Andy Jackson of Tennessee, soldier, lawyer, statesman ...   crooked politician.... was once well quoted as say'n, "Hit's a poor feller what can only thank o' one way to spelt a word."

Toss cookies? I’m more likely to bake cookies. :)

As long as you pledge your allegiance to LSU, you can write anything you want and I won’t criticize it.

Waterfall