[at-l] Bobble---

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Fri Jun 18 10:24:44 CDT 2010

According to their website (http://www.waterbobble.com), it's a filter, not
a purifier--it says not to use it with water that's microbiologically unsafe.
Removes chlorine and organic contaminants.  The filter's good for 300
refills (40 gallons).  The important thing about it is that you can refill it and
use it instead of bottled water.  It's made from recycled material, free of
BPA, made in the USA, has a low carbon footprint.  Save money, save
the planet!   :-)    I'm lucky in that our Tallahassee water is, so far, some
of the best-tasting in the country.  I don't have to buy bottled water.

~~ eArThworm

> Does anyone know anything about these?  I tried to do a tinyurl on
> it, but all I kept getting was an excite.com url.  Sorry.  Thanks.
> a'bear

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"