[at-l] camera

L. Clayton Parker l.clayton.parker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 17:56:00 CDT 2010

Not picking on any one camera phone over another, BUT....it has been my
experience that despite having the same absolute number of pixels as a
comparable camera, the actual quality of the phone's pictures is
noticeably less. I would attribute this to optics most likely, but it is
also possible that the CCD is "noisier" as well. That said, if all you
need is internet quality pics to document your trip online a phone is
more than adequate, smaller, lighter and fulfills multiple functions, in
short it hits 4 out of 4 requirements to go in an ultralight pack.
<grin>

Lee I Joe