[at-l] Where is everyone?

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 10:11:38 CDT 2010

I just bought The Runaway Bunny for a friend's baby.... what great stuff -- artwork as well as story...

--- On Sat, 6/26/10, Art Cloutman <Art at crystalacresnh.com> wrote:
      The weather has been perfect here in NH.  Temps in the low 80's
with a cool but light breeze.  Not a cloud in the sky.  Low humidity.
Lake water temp is 80's.  Perfect swimming temperature.  A bit warm
for hiking but still delightful.  I'm sure it is considerably cooler
in the mountains.
      My daughter and her husband arrived last night with my youngest
grandchild (13 months).  Dahlia is beautiful and smart.  She
delighted in seeing an almost full moon for her first time. Her
parents have been reading "Goodnight Moon" to her for several weeks
by request.  She spotted the moon on the way home from some evening
event and broke out a huge smile then started laughing and shouting
moon, moon!  First time she has ever said that word.