[at-l] Happy Anniversary

Teresa French Wench WenchAT03 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 1 20:02:00 CST 2010

Thank you, Felix!
What a great, confusing, foggy, rainy, scary, wonderful day it was!
Happy Anniversary Pack 31.

I wish I were celebrating it at Hooters with Ted. How strange that I now live within 1 mile of that Hooters, when I lived 160 miles away the time Ted and I met there.
:-)
Wench

Will you join me in the fight against cancer?
You may join my Relay for Life team, or donate by visiting:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/TeresaFrench
Celebrate.  Remember.  Fight Back.