[at-l] Sigh, co-list

Bob Wardecker cna2rn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 09:18:14 CST 2010

On 3/5/2010 10:10 AM, nightwalker.at at gmail.com wrote:
> From: Felix J<AThiker at smithville.net>
>
> Using the right hand is easier and seems to make more sense and is easier to figure out. I just wondered if there was a 'legal'  right or wrong.
> -----------------------------------
> Left is the legal way. Same traffic rules apply for bikes and cars, and you have the same rights on the road as a car. The problem is that car drivers--especially if their cars are road-legal tanks--do not get this. So, legal or not, whichever way you think is less likely to get you killed is the best way.
>
> And remember, only you can prevent forest fires!

I use my right hand to signal a right turn.

I have also found out that if one of those tank drivers do something
stupid like cut me off, a sharp open palm slap to the quarter panel gets
their attention real quick. The open palm does no damage but makes a
nice loud thump that they can hear. Had one of those drivers one time
stop call the police and try to have me ticketed for slapping their car.
A nice expensive BMW by the way. Police showed up all they saw was my
palm print in the dust on the side of the car. I told the officer what I
was doing at the time and why I slapped the side of the car. The driver
drove away with a crisp new ticket for failure to yield right of way and
illegal turn. Brought a smile to my face and hoped that the driver
learned a lesson.