[at-l] Sigh, co-list

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Fri Mar 5 09:31:33 CST 2010

We should go back to the old days and require that cars have an accompanying flag man.  (or, to modernize a bit, flag person).  And bikes should always have the right of way, except over horses and walkers.  The right of way hierarchy should be: trains, trolleys, horses, walkers, non-motorized bikes, quiet motorized bikes,  non-smelly busses, cars, noisy motorized bikes, 18-wheelers, smelly busses.  :)