[at-l] Sigh, co-list

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at charter.net
Fri Mar 5 09:41:45 CST 2010

From
http://bicycledriving.org/law/guide-to-improving-laws

"Ironically, the only drivers who regularly use hand signals any more are
cyclists. So far 23 states have changed their statutes to permit cyclists to
make a right turn signal with the right hand. The most recent was Colorado
(2005). Cyclists can make a stopping signal with either hand; the law should
also permit it. A right-hand stopping signal is more effective and more
visible when the cyclist is at the left side of a traffic lane, for example
when riding on the left side of a one-way street."

I did not see a list of which states allowed the right hand.

Black Wolfe
Bruce W.

From: <nightwalker.