[at-l] Sigh, co-list

bror8588 at aol.com bror8588 at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 13:18:19 CST 2010

One of the problems I see regarding using the right hand to signal is that the drivers of cars are on the left and may not be looking for a right hand signal but would more clearly see a left hand signal.  Of course, the driver of the car should not be so close that a turning bicycle would be hit by them but then one never can take that for granted.

Skylander