[at-l] OT: Washington DC Hotel help please!

Kent Gardam kent_gardam at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 13:53:09 CST 2010

A few eons ago the family and I stayed at the Hotel Harrington.  The price was decent and the location is great, about a block from Ford's Theater and a couple blocks from the White House.  The facilities, well, I think it is mainly a student and group hotel and so they were clean and okay but nothing spectacular.  Little cafe on site that was okay.  Obviously close to lots of restaurants in the area though.  If you are looking for basic accommodations as a headquarters for doing the town it might be worth checking in to.  If you want something a little more upscale I don't think it's the place.