[at-l] lambs

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 10:34:17 CST 2010

I don't know about your little moth things, but in previous, similar events, I have observed tiny (pencil-point .5mm and smaller stuff) holes in previous, similar bags.

To be sure, I have never seen a hookah-smoking caterpillar, only the little, tiny ones. But I may see one tonight. (Can you plan those things in advance?!?)

Onepillmakesyousmallertoe