[at-l] lambs--hiking related

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 13:31:19 CST 2010

To make it hiking related, once made a spur of the moment decision to do an overnight backpack.  Stopped at a Quickie Mart to get some instant oatmeal for the trip.  At the the trailhead, took out box of instant oatmeal packages and started to pick our favorites to load into our packs.  The entire box was full of little worms.  Of course, we threw it into the trailhead trashcan.  We ate what we'd packed as emergency rations for breakfast the next morning.

Joan