[at-l] Lamb's ears

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Tue Mar 9 14:24:29 CST 2010

Wow!!! That got a lot of action!!   I'm definitely not going to throw
away any food...at least 'til I get to it and there's something in it
I don't want to be. Heck, I'd probably even eat oatmeal with the moths
in it if I was hungry enough.   My packets were still sealed
and airtight (I know this because I squeeze them before I open
them)...so, my guess is there were eggs/larva/larvae or something
else in it to begin with. It's just interesting, is all.  Definitely
gets a vote for buying fresh before you head out. Then again, Bluetrail
bought 'fresh' on her way to the trail.... so... who knows.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98