[at-l] Farewell, Granny D

EHamilton imagainst_the_wind at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 21:38:50 CST 2010

NOOooooo!!!! I've been checking every couple months hoping not to find this out. Thank you for the notification. I loved her book "Walking Across the US" and really admire her. For some reason, it never occurred to me to write and tell her. Now that I've thought of it, it's too late.

She was a great one.

MacGyver