[at-l] Sigh, co-list

EHamilton imagainst_the_wind at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 22:01:25 CST 2010

Those are the two points I was going to bring up if, after looking through all the posts in the thread, no one had brought them up. Thanks, Felix, for doing it! I read them on a cycling-safety website  a couple years ago when learning to be an urban bicycle-commuter in Austin, TX (having never ridden anything but country roads previously.)

I bike a lot (long-course triathlete) and would like to point out that, similarly, you should reach for and drink from your water bottle with your left hand, so that if you have to brake with your free hand, it will be your right, which is on the rear-brake lever.

MacGyver