[at-l] (no subject)

Ken Bennett bennett.ken at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:57:03 CST 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Jim and_or Ginny Owen <
spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  OK - now you can start laughing.  We're off the trail.  The trail north of
> the North Carolina border was solid snow and ice above 3500'. So Jim managed
> to slip on  the ice and twist a knee.  And since he's had two knee surgeries
> in the last couple years, we don't need to invite more of the same.

Not laughing here. My partner and I did a section of the Florida Trail just
to avoid all the snow and ice on the A.T. this past week. (He managed to get
massive blisters which cut that section short by a couple of days, but
that's another story.)

Good luck.

--Ken B
Big Cranky