[at-l] (no subject)

Jim Smith cutter78 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 22:38:27 CST 2010

I'm not laughing. I'm headed to Standing Indian a week from today for a two-night trip. I'm hoping for warmer temperatures, not ice.

-- Jim SmithOn Mar 11, 2010 5:35 PM, Jim and_or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com> wrote:

OK - now you can start laughing.  We're off the trail.  The trail north of the North Carolina border was solid snow and ice above 3500'. So Jim managed to slip on  the ice and twist a knee.  And since he's had two knee surgeries in the last couple years, we don't need to invite more of the same.

Now we're in Franklin, NC and considering our options.
Y'all have a good day,
Jim & Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/