[at-l] WOW!

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 17:55:53 CST 2010

Well, I take off for Georgia tomorrow.  Dog update, as of now, all is ok.
Many of you have helped me along the way, I really really really appreciate
all of your suggestions, advice, and laughs too.  Last time out I did manage
to hang the food bag with relatively little trouble, thanks to your
suggestions.    I've been meaning to tell you that.  I will do my very best
to go to sleep each night thinking of something good that happened that day,
that was one suggestion early on that I've really taken to heart.  I will do
my best to make good decisions, but only when I have to actually make those
decisions.  And so much else I've gotten from all of you.  You helped me
through gear selections and always offered up positive support.  You have
been fantastic and treated me so well.  Thank you.

Now, I've got one more question!  Does anyone know how I can find out if
USFS 42 is accessible?  I read some journals a few days ago, it was not.  I
heard last night it now is.  Any info or places to get this info?

Thanks again, y'all are the best!

Cody