[at-l] and....another thing

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 14:43:41 CDT 2010

There's a Sundown around here who's a triple-crowner and is currently on the FT, I think. Kind, helpful guy. Lives right by the Foothills Trail. Frank Masters. Used to be with Sunny/Sunrise. He did the AT in 2003. (The year it rained. No matter how much it rains any other year, 2003 was the year it rained. Just ask 'em!)

He may be the one that sounds familiar to you. Different one than Felix is talking about.