[at-l] Sunset on FLT

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:30:16 CDT 2010

Well I'll tell you this: Frank Masters is a real hikers friend. Full of advice, but only if you want it. Never talks down to anyone, even though he is a hiker's hiker.

Ego can get you when you're in that position, but he's never shown it to me. Always tells me to go around the chained gate and sleep on his porch when I hike by. I've never done it, but thee  invitation means something..