[at-l] An A.T. memoir

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Wed Mar 17 16:23:53 CDT 2010

If you don't know the person, it's hard to get interested. When I read stuff about Jan or T. Clyde or Flix, I can see it happening. Someone I don't know, well...

I'd pay double to read about The Swamp Tales Of The Sexy Librarian, but that's probably just me. :-)

If the book is well written, it stands alone, whether I know the hikers or not.  But I read one awhile back that had a really cute cover, and I really expected to like it, but I was bored to tears and had a hard time finishing it.  I sent it to my hiking partner to read, and she had the same reaction.  OTOH, both of us loved 'Just Passin' Thru', the one about Mountain Crossings.  I'm ready for his next one.  And my hiking partner keeps bugging me about whether or not the Barefoot Sisters have their second book out and whether or not I have it.  <G>  a'bear

Humankind (be both)